VALCHLOR is exclusively available from a specialty pharmacy
VALCHLOR is a topical chemotherapeutic agent that, upon the physician’s prescription, is shipped and refilled under quality-controlled conditions by a specialty pharmacy. Pharmacy personnel are experts in the management, supervision, and delivery of prescription medications requiring special handling. The specialty pharmacy also stays in touch with your patient to answer general questions about using VALCHLOR and to help ensure receipt and proper usage and storage of the original prescription and all refills.
How to prescribe VALCHLOR
Complete the Prescription Enrollment Form with the following information, then fax it to
- Patient information
- Prescriber information
- Prescription information
- Patient consent
2. VALCHLOR Support will call your patient and provide:
- Insurance verification and information on financial assistance for eligible patients
- Resources for disease and product information
- Prescription management and refill instructions
3. VALCHLOR is shipped directly to your patient.
- VALCHLOR is supplied through a specialty pharmacy under quality-controlled conditions
- VALCHLOR Support provides monthly reminders to your VALCHLOR patients
You can find more information on how to help patients start and stay on VALCHLOR therapy here